Monday, February 13, 2012

Daily Five Anchor Charts!

At the beginning of this year I wanted to try the Daily Five with my kinder kiddos.  It has been WONDERFUL!  I introduced the "five" slowly.  Every time I introduced a different activity we filled in an anchor chart.  Then I posted these on bright colored paper so they could remember what they were supposed to be doing when at that activity.  It was a great reference for them and an easy way for me to remind them as well!  Get them here.

I also posted the chart below in my room so kiddos could reference how they could read a book.  At the beginning of the year it was great since most of them weren't reading the words yet.  It gave them a lot of confidence to know they could read the pictures too!  You can get this {freebie!} here. :)

If you haven't already, check out the Daily Five from Gail Boushey and Joan Moser! You can get their book here
It's a great resource!!
The Daily Five




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...